When an autistic person asks a question, we are looking for an answer. That’s it. There is no other reason. Please understand this.
- Autistic People Ask Questions to Get Answers – Period
- “So, You Don’t Know Right From Wrong?” – A Common Misconception About Social vs Moral Awareness Among Autistic People
- No, I Was Never “Being Dramatic”, I Actually Feel Things That Deeply
- “Your Last Straw Is Often Our First Clue That Something Is Wrong.”
- A Common and PTSD-Inducing Myth About Autistic Behavior